There are various methods of enforcement available to recover a debt, we can help you assess the most effective methods for your particular case.
- Warrant of Control – £160 + Court Fee
- Application to transfer from County Court to High Court – £299
- Enforcement by High Court Enforcement Officer from – £550
- Bankruptcy Petition – From £499 + Court Fee
- Company Winding up petition – From £499 + Court Fee
- Attachment of Earnings – £299
- Third Party Debt Order – £399 + Court fee
- Charging Order – £800 + Court Fee & Land Registry Fees
- Statutory Demand Individual or Company – £249
Don’t know where the debtor is? – Using our Debtor Tracing service.
We’re a landlord’s and
agent’s first call
We lead the way with evictions, helping landlords are agents nationally with a guaranteed eviction service and free advice line. Click to read our eviction service page.
Why are you different to other firms?
We aren’t just an eviction company, we specialise in property law and our impartial advice can prove the same beyond doubt. We lead the way with evictions Nationally because of our knowledge and success in helping landlords and agents.
Can I evict the tenant if I lost my agreement?
Yes you can still evict your tenant in the absence of a written tenancy agreement, we will assess the arrangements between the parties to determine the type of tenancy in order to serve the correct notice, the tenancy will likely be the default tenancy agreement which is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
I live abroad, can you still handle my case?
Yes, we deal with many overseas landlords and gain possession of their property in their absence and keep them up to date through the process. We can even secure the property after the eviction.
How can you guarantee an eviction?
Our expertise and knowledge in property law allows us to guarantee landlords and agents eviction. In most cases it is a matter of legal compliance and accuracy which determines if we can guarantee if eviction. Where legal compliance has been an issue for the landlord we will advise and assist comply with relevant legislation to enable a successful eviction.