Disputes over land can take various forms, such as someone denying your rights over their land, someone claiming ownership, disputes about bounderies or perhaps a dispute over the sale of land which commonly involves Wills and estates. If you have a dispute over land, whether relating to ownership, right of way, the sale of land or other then contact our experts now. We fully understand that disputes over land can be very distressing and often involve close friends or family. We lead the way in property law which derives from our wide court experience and extensive knowledge in property law which is our core area of practice. Landlord Advice UK is an independent legal services company primarily assisting landlords, agents and property owners throughout England & Wales. All our clients in court are represented by lawyers who are regulated by the SRA. Voluntarily, Landlord Advice UK are not, nor are we required to be regulated by the law Society or the SRA though our clients have the benefit and protection of our professional indemnity insurance and duty of client care contained within our terms of business to maintain a very high standard of practice like any firm regulated by the SRA.

residential tenant eviction service

We lead the way with evictions, helping landlords are agents nationally with a guaranteed eviction service and free advice line. Click to read our eviction service page.

Contact our experts now

our free advice line
020 3903 2000

Our expertise in property law has not brought only landlords and agents to us, but also solicitors and others in the legal profession.




British Landlords Association The BLA


landlord advice uk on channel 5


Why are you different to other firms?

We aren’t just an eviction company, we specialise in property law and our impartial advice can prove the same beyond doubt. We lead the way with evictions Nationally because of our knowledge and success in helping landlords and agents.

Can I evict the tenant if I lost my agreement?

Yes you can still evict your tenant in the absence of a written tenancy agreement, we will assess the arrangements between the parties to determine the type of tenancy in order to serve the correct notice, the tenancy will likely be the default tenancy agreement which is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

I live abroad, can you still handle my case?

Yes, we deal with many overseas landlords and gain possession of their property in their absence and keep them up to date through the process. We can even secure the property after the eviction.

How can you guarantee an eviction?

Our expertise and knowledge in property law allows us to guarantee landlords and agents eviction. In most cases it is a matter of legal compliance and accuracy which determines if we can guarantee if eviction. Where legal compliance has been an issue for the landlord we will advise and assist comply with relevant legislation to enable a successful eviction.