In most cases, before a landlord can obtain lawful possession of their property, notice must be first served upon the tenant providing the relevant notice period for the tenant to give up possession of the let property. Where the notice seeking possession of the property is not complied with the landlord can then seek a possession order from the court. Once a possession order is obtained ordering the tenant to give up vacant possession of the let premises, a warrant or writ for possession  can then be issued which is an application for the county court bailiff or high court enforcement agent who will physically evict the tenant.

There are different types of agreements to let premises, providing different rights to both landlords and tenants; we will determine the relevant notice to serve and assist you if gain possession of your property if instructed. The default tenancy is an assured shorthold tenancy (under the Housing Act 1988 as amended) the most common notices used by landlord are therefore the section 8 and 21 notices under the Housing Act 1988.

residential tenant eviction service

We lead the way with evictions, helping landlords are agents nationally with a guaranteed eviction service and free advice line. Click to read our eviction service page.

Contact our experts now

our free advice line
020 3903 2000

Our expertise in property law has not brought only landlords and agents to us, but also solicitors and others in the legal profession.




British Landlords Association The BLA


landlord advice uk on channel 5


Why are you different to other firms?

We aren’t just an eviction company, we specialise in property law and our impartial advice can prove the same beyond doubt. We lead the way with evictions Nationally because of our knowledge and success in helping landlords and agents.

Can I evict the tenant if I lost my agreement?

Yes you can still evict your tenant in the absence of a written tenancy agreement, we will assess the arrangements between the parties to determine the type of tenancy in order to serve the correct notice, the tenancy will likely be the default tenancy agreement which is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

I live abroad, can you still handle my case?

Yes, we deal with many overseas landlords and gain possession of their property in their absence and keep them up to date through the process. We can even secure the property after the eviction.

How can you guarantee an eviction?

Our expertise and knowledge in property law allows us to guarantee landlords and agents eviction. In most cases it is a matter of legal compliance and accuracy which determines if we can guarantee if eviction. Where legal compliance has been an issue for the landlord we will advise and assist comply with relevant legislation to enable a successful eviction.