Appeals & Applications
Our experts at Landlord Advice UK can assist you with a range of applications and appeals relating to residential property, leasehold and park/mobile homes.
Some of the applications and appeals we commonly deal with are:
Application to the First-tier Tribunal to:
- Appeal or vary an Improvement Notice given by a local authority
- Appeal or vary a Prohibition Order given by a local authority
- Appeal or vary a Financial Penalty given by a local authority
- Appeal or vary an Overcrowding Notice given by a local authority
- Apply to revoke a Banning Order
- Application to appeal a decision to include your name on the database of Rogue Landlords and Property Agents
- Application to reduce period of entry on the database of rogue landlords and Property Agents
- Apply for authorisation to transfer an estate in land to a prohibited person
- Application for determination of a breach of a lease agreement
- Application for determination of liability to pay and reasonableness of service charges
- Application for the variation of a lease agreement
- Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal
Our experts can also assist owners of Park/Mobile Homes with a range of applications to the First-tier Tribunal.
For appeals, it is important to note that there is usually a time limit within which an appeal must be made against any action taken by a local authority. The time for appealing is usually 21 days, however, you may be able to appeal out of time if you have sufficient grounds for appealing out of time.
If you a property owner, landlord, agent or local authority seeking assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
We’re a landlord’s and
agent’s first call
We lead the way with evictions, helping landlords are agents nationally with a guaranteed eviction service and free advice line. Click to read our eviction service page.