Working at Landlord Advice UK
Landlord Advice UK will consider applications of candidates who wish to seek an opportunity to obtain some legal experience and also candidates already qualified to look to join a firm.
At current, Landlord Advice UK is seeking a solicitor for a senior role. CV’s with covering letters should be sent to [email protected] for the attention of Mr Sasha Charles.
Full Job Description
Due to expansion, we are looking for an organised, self-motivated individual to join our successful firm. The hours will be 9am -3pm Monday to Friday.
If you are a skilled administrator with top notch customer service skills and a professional and confident manner who would like to enter and progress as a telephone operator and clerk in the legal profession, this role may be for you.
Full training and support will be given and every day will be varied.
You will primarily operate incoming and outbound calls, dealing with general administrative duties.
Duties will include:
- Operating telephone calls, inbound and outbound.
- Accurately inputting data onto a case management system.
- Logging and actioning mail and other documents.
- Contacting clients; providing guidance and advice and updating them regularly of progress.
- Liaising with solicitors, estate agencies and other third parties.
- Dealing with case enquiries by telephone and email.
- Ensuring detailed telephone notes are maintained throughout the transactions.
- Proactively chasing up business leads, clients and third parties for instructions or documents.
- Preparing documents, letters and invoices.
- General filing and administration.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
Full training will be provided.
What you’ll need:
- A good general education
- Office experience in a customer service role or similar
- An eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great English language
We are an equal opportunities employer and we believe all employees should be treated fairly and equitably. The Company is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace including within our Policies and Procedures, and the areas in which it should have influence.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £14,040.00-£24,699.00 per year
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please e-mail your cover letter and CV to a[email protected] for the attention of Mr Sasha Charles.