Landlord advice legal service

Working at Landlord Advice UK

Landlord Advice UK will consider applications of candidates who wish seek an opportunity to obtain some legal experience and also candidates already qualified looking to join a firm.

At current, Landlord Advice UK are seeking a solicitor for a senior role. CV’s with covering letters should be sent to [email protected] for the attention of ‘The Director’.

The areas of property law we commonly deal with are: 

– Appeals against Improvement Notices & Prohibition Orders served under the Housing Act 2004

– Appeals against Financial Penalties under the Housing and Planning Act 2016

– Application for determination of liability to pay, and reasonableness of, service charges

– Rent reviews, rent arrears and determination of fair ‘market’ rent

– Issues under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954

– Wills, disputes over land and beneficial interest

– General Landlord & Tenant Disputes

– Possession Claims for residential & commercial property

– Trespass

– Forfeiture

– Drafting leases, tenancy and license agreements


residential tenant eviction service
Possession claim procedure for eviction
Court Authority Crime Judge Law Legal Order Concept

We lead the way with evictions, helping landlords are agents nationally with a guaranteed eviction service and free advice line. Click to read our eviction service page.

Contact our experts now

our free advice line
020 3903 2000

Our expertise in property law has not brought only landlords and agents to us, but also solicitors and others in the legal profession.




British Landlords Association The BLA


landlord advice uk on channel 5


Why are you different to other firms?

We aren’t just an eviction company, we specialise in property law and our impartial advice can prove the same beyond doubt. We lead the way with evictions Nationally because of our knowledge and success in helping landlords and agents.

Can I evict the tenant if I lost my agreement?

Yes you can still evict your tenant in the absence of a written tenancy agreement, we will assess the arrangements between the parties to determine the type of tenancy in order to serve the correct notice, the tenancy will likely be the default tenancy agreement which is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

I live abroad, can you still handle my case?

Yes, we deal with many overseas landlords and gain possession of their property in their absence and keep them up to date through the process. We can even secure the property after the eviction.

How can you guarantee an eviction?

Our expertise and knowledge in property law allows us to guarantee landlords and agents eviction. In most cases it is a matter of legal compliance and accuracy which determines if we can guarantee if eviction. Where legal compliance has been an issue for the landlord we will advise and assist comply with relevant legislation to enable a successful eviction.